Welcome to www.freetranslationclassifieds.com ("TranslationClassifieds"). Thanks for stopping by. By accessing TranslationClassifieds you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that TranslationClassifieds works for everyone. This policy is effective 10/11/2007.
Using TranslationClassifieds -- You will post in the appropriate category or area, abide by our Posting Rules as outlined below and will not do any of the following bad things:
violate any laws or our Prohibited Content Policy;
be false or misleading;
infringe any third-party right;
distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm TranslationClassifieds or the interests or property of TranslationClassifieds users;
impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the TranslationClassifieds;
copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content;
harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to TranslationClassifieds.
The following rules govern the posting of jobs, resumes and/or freelance assignments on TranslationClassifieds.com, and the conduct of those who are registered users of our site. Every user who registers as a member agrees to these rules before completing the registration process.
If you see a posting on TranslationClassifieds.com that does not comply with these rules, please let us know. Click here to send us feedback!
Number of Postings: You can post up to five (5) different basic (i.e. free) ads per day on TranslationClassifieds. Duplicate listings or listings that are too similar to an existing listing that you have posted can be posted in two (2) different categories. Any more than two and your ads will be removed. We also ask that you choose the right category for your listing. If you violate these Posting Rules your listing will be deleted (sometimes without notice). Attempting to post after having your listings removed may result in a "blocked" message notifying you that you have posted too many listings. To avoid this, please list whatever you are advertising only once. If you want to re-list an item that you are already advertising on the site, delete your existing listing first.
- Please post only real jobs, resumes and/or freelance assignments in the job posting categories. Job postings must be individual openings for 'traditional' work or legitimate freelance assignments of genuine interest to the linguistics community. You are invited to consult the various listing sub-categories to gain an understanding of what is considered to be of interest to the translation community in particular and to the broader linguistics community in general.
Postings that TranslationClassifieds.com does not support include, but are not limited to:
- Positions that require a monetary investment by the job seeker at any time
- Advertisements for Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) or Network Marketing positions
- Business opportunities not specifically related to the translation industry
- Anything related to the adult entertainment industry
- Job postings are for advertising available positions or freelance assignments for individuals only. If you would like to advertise your agency or company, please do so in the appropriate category, such as Translation AGENCY Services or Translation COMPANY Services. To advertise your web site or to post a banner or display advertisement on this site contact our Sales Department or review our PRICING.
- All postings must be in compliance with the TranslationClassifieds Prohibited Content Policies.
- All information contained in postings must be clear and accurate, not misleading in any way, containing sufficient detail. Postings which require the user to "e-mail for more details" are not supported nor are they permitted.
- Please use only professional language in your postings. Remember, your posting is a representation of who you are.
- If you see any inappropriate postings on TranslationClassifieds.com, please report them by using the report abuse link located underneath every individual listing. The link will invoke your default e-mail application and will place the listing ID number in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Protect your password. If others post inappropriate material to TranslationClassifieds.com using your account, you risk losing access to the service.
- We cannot monitor every posting to TranslationClassifieds.com, nor do we take responsibility for the content posted by our users. However, we do randomly monitor postings to ensure compliance with these Posting Rules.
- TranslationClassifieds.com does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email. TranslationClassifieds.com users involved in such activity will have their accounts suspended.
- Your job postings must be for your own internal use only. You may not sell or provide TranslationClassifieds.com job posting services to third parties.
Postings with URL links: Posting a listing with a link to another web site for the sole purpose of directing visitors to that web site is not permitted. You are required to provide a detailed, truthful and accurate description of your product or service offering. You may, however, include a web site address in your listing if it is to give the user more information about the item being offered (for example product details, pictures, etc.). Clickable links require the payment of a modest listing fee.
Posting Violations: Postings found to be in violation of any of the conditions of the Posting Rules may be removed without warning and the poster may or may not be notified. Interpretation of the rules is at the sole discretion of TranslationClassifieds. The rules may be changed at any time without warning or notification.
Posting on TranslationClassifieds is a privilege. TranslationClassifieds reserves the right to suspend that privilege on an individual basis for any reason.
Abuse of TranslationClassifieds: Please use the flagging system to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the site working properly. We may limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off TranslationClassifieds if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off TranslationClassifieds or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring FreeTranslationClassifieds or for unauthorized or unlawful content on TranslationClassifieds or use of TranslationClassifieds by users.
Fees and Services: Using TranslationClassifieds basic classified advertising services is completely free. This includes posting an Ad, replying to an Ad, posting in the forums, etc. We may charge fees for premium services such as for featuring an Ad in the Featured Ads section. Our fees are quoted in Canadian Dollars, and we may change them from time to time. Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they're due. If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (for accounts over 180 days past due, we may deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance).
Content: TranslationClassifieds contains stuff from us, you, and other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute TranslationClassifieds, our copyrights or trademarks. When you give us content, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content. (We need these rights to host and display your content.) If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify our designated copyright agent at TranslationClassifieds and we will investigate the matter. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or of any party's rights.
Liability: You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. As most of the stuff on TranslationClassifieds comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of TranslationClassifieds, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) 100 Canadian Dollars.
General: These terms and the other policies posted on TranslationClassifieds constitute the entire agreement between wedotranslation inc. (also referred to herein as TranslationClassifieds and/or the Company) and you, superseding any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of Ontario (Canada). If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below. Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to wedotranslation inc, 4043 Carling Avenue, Kanata, Ontario K2K 2A4 CANADA. We will send notices to you via the e-mail address you provide, or by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing. We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us. Send questions, comments or complaints to TranslationClassifieds .