Writing a good ad title
Writing a good ad title
The title of your
ad is arguably the most important aspect as this is what
people see in the categories and search results and that is
what is clicked on in order to view the rest of your
By default, when somebody runs a search, it's your
ad title that is searched so your title must contain
descriptive words that describe what you're offering.
your ad title doesn't describe what you're advertising, it
can't be returned in the results when somebody runs a
Your title should be short and concise and
should accurately describe what is being offered in your
Bad titles include generic phrases such as "For
Sale" or "Best Offer" as titles like those give potential
buyers no idea what you're offering so they will be unlikely
to click on your ad to view the rest of
If you were selling a
1966 Ford Mustang, your ad title should be "1966 Ford Mustang"
rather than something more generic such as "For Sale" or
"Great Car" otherwise your ad won't be returned when somebody
searches for a 1966 Ford Mustang meaning you'll miss out on a
If you're advertising a chocolate AKC
registered Chihuahua puppy, your ad title should be "Chocolate
AKC Registered Chihuahua Puppy" and not something generic such
as "Available in June!" or "Great with kids" otherwise your ad
can't be returned if somebody searches for a chocolate
If you're advertising a work from home
envelope stuffing business opportunity, your ad title should
be something like "Work from home envelope stuffing" and not
something like "Looking for employees" or "Earn $30,000 per
month!" as your ad cannot be returned if somebody is searching
for an envelope stuffing opportunity.
The best titles
are always short and descriptive, for example "1990 Ford
Mustang for sale" or "8 week old Chihuahua for sale".
with this type of title are usually much more successful
because it's easy for customers to see what's being offered
which attracts more clicks, more people finding your ad
through searches, and more viewings of the ad.
underestimate the importance of creating a great
We have a diverse audience but it's up to you to create great ads that generate interest in the items, products or services that you're advertising!
Related Link: How to sell on Translation Classifieds
Related Resource: CLASSIFIED MAGIC: How to Make Your Small Ads Pay Off BIG! This book on CD-ROM is a crash course on how to craft super responsive classified ads that sell like crazy! You'll discover step-by-step, how you can turbo-charge your tiny ad into a perpetual, cash-flowing marketing machine. I use the word "machine" because once you master these secrets, you can almost put your plans on auto-pilot ...and the results still keep pouring in ...non-stop! Heres a quick story: One man I know earns between $6,520 to $10,260 every single month using these exact strategies. Another man continues to run the same ad, month after month, exactly as he's done for the past several years. Why? ONLY 1 REASON: It puts money in his pocket, day after day -- month after month. Year after year. Once you learn the power of how writing tiny classified ads can earn you a quiet fortune, you'll never overlook this marketing secret again!
|| Administration & Sales Site Links
Making Money With Classified Ads includes something you probably have never seen before. Copies of ads, circulars, sales letters, and other literature from dozens of actual advertising campaigns—some that proved their pulling power by bringing in thousands of dollars—and analyses of how and why they pulled and how you can make similar pieces work for you. I literally lay open the internal workings of my business and my mind, sharing my own mental processes as I choose a new product, plan the advertising campaign, prepare the literature, execute the plan, evaluate it, keep track of it, expand it, pull back when appropriate—and love every minute of it all.
You'll see the mechanics of how everything comes together from inception to the natural wind-down of successful and not-so-successful campaigns. I share some of my biggest winners and some losers. As a result of experiencing numerous mail order campaigns almost as if you had conducted them yourself, you'll gradually develop a sixth sense—an intuitive feeling about what works and what doesn't that usually takes years of trial-and-error to develop.
You'll learn how to find and use the same resources that I and other professionals use. You'll be reading the same magazines I read. Evaluating the same products I evaluate. Analyzing the competitions' ads as I analyze them. And finding great new ideas where I find them. You'll develop a business logic that will help you make the right decisions, and instincts that will make you, and save you, a lot of money.
Here's what else you'll get when you send for Making Money With Classified Ads:
Place your order now for Making Money With Classified Ads
- Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of dozens of my own business contacts and resources—my printer, graphic artist, copywriters, mailing list broker, individuals at various publications who place my ads, and more.
- Names and addresses of resource directories and trade publications that pros rely upon. Information on how to get free copies, and how to use them to find the source of proven products.
- Actual classified ads that are being used successfully to build a large multi-level business and instructions on how to use them to build an organization of your own.
- And that's not all. You'll learn where professionals find products and how they choose winners. How they know what's hot and what's not.
- Where to find invaluable free resources that contain thousands of products and how to choose those that are most likely to work.
- How to prepare advertising materials that pull orders and how to stay on top of the competitions' winners and losers.
- How to get started with a minimum expenditure of money.
- How, when, and where to advertise to have the best chance of success—and where and when not to advertise.
- How to get people to answer your ads. And how to get them to buy and continue to buy your products.
- How to ensure your success with full-page ads before you run them.
- How to pyramid your profits into an income that will mean financial security.
- How to think like an entrepreneur.